Another New Member

gotmea98TJ

Hey guys! just wanted to introduce myself to all of yall (notice the southern terminology). I came across this site yesterday by searching for how to's on installing my first spacer lift and found terry's excellent post on this subject. I bought my first jeep a few months ago and am finally getting ready to start bringing out its inner "beast". I have a 98TJ that is all stock except for some custom wheels and 31x10.5 BF's that the past owner put on. New Lift has been ordered as of yesterday and new 33x10.5 BF Mud Terrains will be put on after the lift install. Needless to say, I am losing sleep about these upcoming changes. look forward to spending some time with all of yall and thanks for giving us newbies an outlet for info and guidance. I know enough mechanically to be dangerous so I will need a good bit of guidance as this transformation continues.

Welcome to the "Z".

Snap a few pic of your new ride so we can watch you transform her into the beast.
And don't be afraid to ask as many questions as you need we are here to help.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I will definitely add a few pics soon to show you my starting point.

Welcome to Jeepz!

You should put some sway bar disconnects on when you do the coil kit, since you have to unhook the sway bar anyway.

glad you liked my write up.

Yep! Welcome to Jeepz! Greast site and a great group of people! Pics! Pics! Pics!

Back