Im new

redwrangler02

Hey guys i just signed up so i though i should do this new member thing. Uh, Im mason, and i've got an 02 TJ Sport, i do believe it has 3" lift? and 33x12.5 Goodyear Wranglers on it. I had a 98' Black Wrangler Sport, but some lady hit me and totaled it so i was drivin a hyundai for a while till i got this new one. Anyways, I would like to learn more about doin lifts and stuff, cause im not quite sure what kinda lift i have on my new jeep. I was goin to put a lift on my black jeep till it got wrecked, and i bought the red one with the "lift" and the tires so yeah,
Looking forward to it,
Mason

Attachments

• DSCN1244.JPG
    DSCN1244.JPG
    640.6 KB · Views: 63
Post some photos of your suspension, and I'm sure we can figure it out.

Welcome to Jeepz.

Welcome to Jeepz! Good to have you!

Ever in Colorado, let me know! I'll take you out and we'll tackle the Rocky Mountains!

Welcome aboard!!! You've found Jeep nirvana!!!

I really got to keep up with this section..................I've been remiss in my "Welcomes"...:redface: :redface:

Hey so ya sorry I havent updated and stuff....what with classes and work and all haha..... So here are some pics of my suspension. I looked over this awesome website you all have here and I noticed the section on the 2" RE Spacers Terry put up...I do believe thats kinda what my suspension looks like, but with one difference, my shocks have the little diamler chrystler symbol on them like they are stock. Dunno what to make of that....I think my coils might be aftermarket though, unless Green is a stock color for coils. Could be a body lift? I really dont know what to look for though, let me know if i need different pictures cause Im pretty new to this whole lift thing. Check it out and let me know what ya think!

Attachments

• FrontDriver1.JPG
    FrontDriver1.JPG
    241.3 KB · Views: 63
  • FrontDriver2.JPG
    FrontDriver2.JPG
    208.3 KB · Views: 49
  • RearDriver1.JPG
    RearDriver1.JPG
    197.2 KB · Views: 52
  • RearDriver2.JPG
    RearDriver2.JPG
    150.5 KB · Views: 50
I'm from Lubbock, Texas, for those of you who were asking, and If I am ever in Colorado, I will be sure to hit you up on your offer cewtwo! I'm originally from Washington, then moved to Cali for a few years cause of my dad's business, and then we moved to Texas for his business also. I am actually a student at Texas Tech University right now, but I may be transferring to UNR in Nevada after next year. No worries though, I will for sure stay a member of this site! IT ROCKS!!! Hey, if anybody knows any good places to go wheelin around here, let me know!

Back