FNG here

IPSteeler

I would like to start by saying hello to everyone.
I recently bought a 93 Jeep YJ. It has the 4.0 5 Speed W/130000 mile's.
It is almost compleatly stock but i am going to fix that!
So a little about me.
My name is David Signorelli and i live in Clovis, CA.
I am a garbage man up in Auberry.
My other hobbie's include my little 2007 Ninja EX500, My Massive Fish tank which i have nearly $8000 in to and counting.
I am enthused about this site and plan on learning more about my Jeep and the diffrent Mod's i can do.
I dont know much about these vehicle's but i plan to learn.
Oh BTW in the couple of week's i have owned this Jeep i have had to replace the Exhaust manifold already. Is this normal?

Welcome to Jeepz David............LBR

nothing and everything is "normal" when things go bad on a jeep its an "oportunity" to upgrade change or just plain fiddle with the thing !
welcome !

The stock exhaust manifold on the Jeeps are famous for them to crack in a couple places. Looks like you got that outta the way quick, I've had mine for 5 years and I still have the cracked POS stock hedder.

Welcome!

Thanx for the welcome.
I could not stand that noise coming from under the hood. It was driving me insane! So i had to fix it.

Post some photos of that fishtank.

I downsized to a 56 corner saltwater tank in my new house, and now I'm itching for something bigger. It's amazing how much money these things eat up.

Here are a few pic's from about 3 month's ago.
It is a 180 Gallon with a 55 Gal sump.
DSC00685-1.jpg

DSC00675-1.jpg

DSC00677-1.jpg

DSC00673-1.jpg

DSC00650-1.jpg

You've got a couple NEMO's!!!!!!!!

needless to say, I loved that movie..................................great adult humor (i.e. Mt. Wannahockaloogie) and the grandkids love it, too!!!!!

I bought a '93 stock YJ a long time ago. Now the beast is completely different! Yes, My manifold is also cracked and will be the next repair of size! The YJ is a great beast to modify!

Oh, yeah... Welcome to Jeepz!

Back