does anybody have a jeep like mine?

hotrod jeep

i,m rebuilding my jeep one more time.i,m looking for cherokee quarter panels without the flair on them. i know they came that way, but all i can find are rusty ones. if i can,t find them i,m going to cut up doors as the body lines are the same. i just have to fab up the lower area. i don,t do 4 wheel drive as i am a car nut. i love the body style of the jeep truck though and i thought it was a perfect canadate for a sleeper. mine was a 2 wheel drive, with straight axle. i axed that after i blew up my 600 horse pontiac showing the mud boggers how it was done. she had 4.27s in the rear then and big car tires on the back. at 7500r,s she would ride the top of the mud. then i put in a chevy 350 turbo 400 trans. that didn,t last long. then i had a camaro,i really hate camaro,s. so on a whim i rolled the body off cut the frame with my saw ,notched the jeep frame slid the camaro unibody in. then i came across a 74 olds 442. she had a fresh rocket 350 in her so she was scrapped for my jeep. it was nice to,60,000 mile original. but i used her dash,all the wiring, the swivel buckets,the console and shifter.

Back