Hey from Florida.

Dragin

Hey all, Thought I would finally get around to indroduce myself. Live in Clearwater Fl I am an Ex ASE mech. and Welder Fabricator and am curently a commercial helicopter pilot. This is my second YJ and third in my trio of off road vehicals. I was out of it for a while but decided to pick the current YJ up with a knocking engine and other wise all stock. rebuilt the 4.2 , Added a 6 inch suspension, 1 inch b/l, 15x8 M/T classics 35x12.5 Baja Claws, SYE and Woods D/S, Front axle got a possi lock, welded diff, 4.56 gears rear is an 8.8 Ford, modified limited slip diff with extra packed clutches, 31 spline Moser axles. And the A/C works.:D Thats about it so far but Im sure it will be getting alot more, getting ready to start fabbin the front and rear bumpers and tire carrier. Pics to follow.

Steve

The pics.

Attachments

• jeep 003.jpg
    jeep 003.jpg
    267.2 KB · Views: 160
  • jeep 005.jpg
    jeep 005.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 238
:shades: Wow! That's one sweet YJ! It looks like you've got quite a bit of time invested in that Wrangler, and I'll bet it's worth it. Welcome to Jeepz, glad to have you on board!

p0p

Sweet YJ!!! You are obviously skilled and talented. Good to have you on board!!! (to make up for dumb arses like me!!).

Welcome to the "Z"!!!!

Thanks for the welcome guys, hopefully i can provide something but likley just be asking questions. Stingbee, shoot me a PM sometime if you want to go find some mud or in the case of this time of year water.

Steve

Am I happy to be reading this thread as I am relocating from the PNW to Clwtr and I'll have two guys to jeep with in a few months!

Used to live in NPR Village Apts when it was first built. Looking in that general area. Thanks for shouting out and keep in touch.

Sounds good Rich! I was a maintenance tech in Port Richey Village apartments from 1994 to 1998.

Later man
Mike

Back