Jeeper99 from Tennessee

Jeeper99

Hey everyone! I just got signed on to the forum. I own a 1999 TJ Wrangler Sport that is basically stock for the time being. But, it's gettin to me and I gotta start changing stuff around. :purple: I've been a Jeep Fanatic every since I was a kid, and finally got one. My parents both had Grand Cherokee's, but the Wrangler was what got my attention. :shades: I look forward to talking with you all and I'm glad I finally found a good lookin place to talk about JEEPS!!!!:MDB2:

Jeeper99
OIIIO

Hey, welcome to Jeepz! Where in TN are you? I'm in Memphis, where I grew up, until Wednesday then we are moving to Charleston.

Welcome to the "Z"!!!!!! Your story sounds VERY familiar...........my '03 and me will be put in the ground together, I'm assumin'!!!!:purple::purple: Only took me 50 years, but at least I finally came around. East or West Tennessee????

I live in Northeast TN. Born and Raised. It's Basically about 15-20 minutes South from the Bristol Motor Speedway. It's good to hear from some other TN fellers!

I usually go up to Windrock for the close trips, but went to Golden Mountain Just south of Cookeville yesterday. There were some people from Kingsport riding with us actually.

Welcome Jon! You picked an awsome forum here! Congrats on the Jeep!

Back