Prodigal daughter

flygirl

Well, I sold my 97 Jeep wrangler after buying a little MB c-coupe. I am back here, thinking of getting another wrangler. Just unsure if I will buy used or go new. Sure like the new ones, but not a fan of Chrysler products (no stones please, lol).

Anyways, will be poking around looking for ideas.

Peace and mudd.

If you buy it new, rest asure that you will have a recall notification on the mail and that goes with any other automotive manufacturer, Foreign or Domestic. New cars are always full bugs. not literraly.but they find fixes for these so called bugs. its like Microsoft Windows 95 wheww talk about bugs. anyways, if you buy it used, chances are most or all the recalls are already taken care of granted the former owner was responsible enough to do that. there is also whats called a Technical Service Bulletin. all Car manufacturers have these bulletins readily available to their respective trained technicians. you can find a multitude of information for related concerns not particularly for your car but for the type or model you drive. So please try not to knock on Chryslers door too hard. FYI, im a level 4 Chrysler tech and GM. in comparrison with the other Domestic manufacturers out there, Chrysler is doing a lot better. oh and by the way, Welcome..

Welcome. It all depends on what you want to do with your Jeep. If you are going to be on the trails, right now there are more parts available for the older Jeeps. However, companies are doing a great job on getting products out there for the JK, and they look very cool with a nice lift and some 35's on them.

I have to say, I agree with you about Chrysler. I bought my '96 Wrangler with 1500 miles on it from a local FORD dealership. I had a very bad experience with a 1999 Dakota I bought. I will never buy anything from Chrysler direct again.

Back