New guy from Md...

94YJGUY

Just wanted to say whats up to the jeepz.com community. I am from Cumberland, Md so if anybodys close and wants to go wheelin hit me up, I usually roll through Greenridge National forest, they have a pretty wicked 18 mile course with mostly mud and rocks.

I have a green YJ with tan top, 3" body lift , 2" shackle lift, 33x12.50x15 mickey thompson wheels, Gooodyear all terrain tires, flowmaster, k&n, and I just got the Champion 8000lb. winch.

I'm looking to add better bumpers, light bar, cb radio, lower gearing, rocker guards.

Attachments

• IMG_0173.jpg
    IMG_0173.jpg
    403.2 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0198.jpg
    IMG_0198.jpg
    542.7 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_0201.jpg
    IMG_0201.jpg
    552.8 KB · Views: 63
Whats up there new guy from Md. Used to live in Md. but now I live in Va. Always lookin to go wheelin. Hit me up!! I dont mind a liitle bit of a drive aslong as the wheelins good!! I am also new to this forum and it looks like not to many people from Md. Va. area!! Happy muddn!!

What part of Va? I usually go to Greenridge State Forest in Md, but I will travel for any good wheelin place...

My sister lives close to La Plata so I go down there alot as well.

Hello I just moved to Maryland and don't know any trails or anyone to go trailing with. I would love to meet up and do some trails :cry:

welcome...I normall hit the same trails all the time...try looking up Greenridge State Forest. They have an 18 mile loop which is pretty fun...a few muddy spots, alot of rocks but nothing to severe. That is the closest place to me....and the only place that I know its legal. Good luck...if your ever in Western Md hit me up

I'm going to be moving out to western Maryland to go to college soon. I plan on starting at Frostburg State University in the spring semester. So I plan on moving out there in December or January. Would be great to meet up some time to hit the trails.

Back