Help Pleae

ladybrat1

Broke raditor hose repaired it and put in new thermostat. Now it won't start. It witttll tunr over but that is all. And I am tired oft driving friends truck wioth no p/s.

I have a 4.0 I guess that is what is called. Am sorry don't know much about my jeep. But I love it and want to get back in the seat.

i have been trying to figure out different scenarios where changing a radiator hose and a thermostat would cause a no start condition. the only electrical sensor that i know is in front of a 4.0 liter is the Coolant Temp. sensor. could you have pinched a wire or maybe not have reconnected this sensor? , but even then that would not be a cause for a no start condition. can you gather more symptoms?

I am going to try and see if timing is off. It will turn over and try to start. My Dad was a back yard mech and now that he has passed I still ask him. And he shows me in some way. I keep going back to timing and water pump.

I am getting no spark from to spark plug. Distributor is alittle bit carroaded. So am getting new one. And also have to check fuel llines to make sure am getting fuel.

Have not been able to get to my jeep in awhile. But have got new dist cap and that to put on. So it is slow going. Thanks for asking.

tap your heels together 3 times and wish it would start:lol:sorry i seen your from kanas i had too :lol:

good luck if you were closer i would come over and help ya out

Thank you yogi. I still am working on it. And I need to get it running. I am moving to Alabama in couple of months.

Back