Hello from Oregon

Oregon Jeep

I'm not new to 4 wheelin but I did finally get the Jeep I have always wanted. I fell in love with the Cherokees when they first came out . I guess this is my mid life crisis. The wife is unimpressed but thats life. She has her new car so she really can't say much. I have 2 kids. Ryan age 13 and Eme age 12. I want this jeep to be a project for me and Ryan and I'm sure there will be times that I have questions and after brouseing Jeepz I think this will be an experiance worth wile. This site is clean and everyone seems more than willing to share there knowledge.
I have been a mechanic for most of my life, everything from junkyards to dealerships and currently working on over the road tractor trailers.

Hello Neighbor!
I just found this site this afternoon. I own an '85 grand wagoneer and I'm looking for another to purchase as a project. Just down the road in Pendleton!
Dave

hey neighbor. I know where there is a 88 cherokee that is frontend wrecked a guy can pick up for $200 bucks. I was going to get it for parts but the motor is not a HO 4.0. so I decided against it.

Welcome from another Oregonian..LBR

Back