Hello from upstate new york

YJ GUY

hi my name is mark and i have [M.J.S.] multiple jeep syndrome :crazy: which means i'm always broke, because ya know that [ J.E.E.P. ]stands for just empty every pocket :roll:
anyway my main offroading rig is a 91 YJ 4.0 auto 4:10's with 35" claw's with a disc brake limited slip rear 8.8 axle, with a s.o.a. lift, teraflex revolver shackles frt and rear. herculined interior with a fuel cell, on board air setup, more upgrades to come 8)

my d.d. is a 95 2dr. XJ thats soon to be lifted with some 33" mts, and a few other goodies :D for some light wheeling lol

where about in upstate NY? different people have different definitions on the upstate part. I'm from Northern New York :) i could always use another wheeling partner if your close enough.

where about in upstate NY? different people have different definitions on the upstate part. I'm from Northern New York :) i could always use another wheeling partner if your close enough.

i'm an hour north of albany in glens falls .... how far from you is that ??

i don't know? we have trails all around us here. alot of old railroad beds with the railroad ties removed and we also now have "truck trails" on New York State land that are pretty much old snow mobile trails. i've lived in the area for about 12 years and i am still finding new trails in the area.

Nice to see some North Country Ny here drop me a line

Jason R.

yeah it is. not the most powerful car but great on corners.my neighbor is building a 1966 triumph spitfire with a 350 in it. i can't wait to see that when it is done

Back