Bought my dream car today

NeHi

Hey. I have been lurking around here for a while, but didn't feel that it was appropriate for me to post without actually having something Jeep related to post..Well, today I have something Jeep related. I bought a 2005 Jeep Unlimited today. I have always wanted a Jeep and now I have one. I don't think I am going to do too many mods at the moment but I already have the itch. The only thing is that my wife and I had our first child 3 weeks ago...so we are kind of holding back to see what the financials will look like.
Anyway, I have a link of a pic of her sitting in the driveway. Oh, and I am in SW Virginia, living right on the VA and NC border.

Attachments

• the jeep.jpg
    the jeep.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 207

Welcome to Jeepz.. If my memory serve's me right someone here once said, The word "Car" and "Jeep" should not be used in one sentence or associated with each other.. There's a lot of Jeepers from VA here , so stick around and we'll help you with your Jeep questions.

If my memory serve's me right someone here once said, The word "Car" and "Jeep" should not be used in one sentence or associated with each other..

That makes sense. I guess since all I have owned thus far have been cars, that is a habit that I need to kick. Makes sense though, I can honestly say I have never loved a "car", but a Jeep on the other hand...

Welcome! Great feeling getting that first Jeep. Glad to see the wife and baby come first...should always remain that way too. Nice Unlimited...enjoy!

Larry

Its a sad when you brought that jeep home...because soon you will be coming up to the big questions in life. Wife needs a operation to save her life or theres a great sale on jeep parts...ummm where to spend the savings. LoL

Nice looking unlimited.

Pack the Gun, take the Cannol'e , lol (Godfather)

Its a sad when you brought that jeep home...because soon you will be coming up to the big questions in life. Wife needs a operation to save her life or theres a great sale on jeep parts...ummm where to spend the savings. LoL

Nice looking unlimited.

yeah...um, I love my wife dearly...

but, there isn't any jeep part sales going on right now, are there? lol

Oh, and one thing that I have had a hard time getting used to: gas. Having driven a little saturn for years, it just surprised me to actually see my gas gauge move going up the mountain, lol. Oh but it is worth it. I wouldn't trade the commute to work now for anything.

Oh,and thanks everyone for the warm greeting.

Nice looking Jeep!!! I bought an 87 Grand wagoneer last weekend and I am already dumping tons of money into it after I told myself I wouldnt. I have alrady put a new flowmaster with 3" pipe, headers intake and carb. I found some electric seats on ebay that are going into it and now I am looking at new tires. Somebody stop me please!!!!!!!!!!!!! cause I cant stop myself haha Good luck trying to keep it stock.

-Steve-

wow, hopefully I will get to put some more money into her in a while. However, one of the conditions that my wife gave me so I could get the jeep was that actually had to turn my credit card into her. lol, now I get an allowance and pretty much all of that goes to gas and I every once in a while I get to buy a green tea at work. Eh, it is all worth it though. I love the looks that I get now sitting in my Jeep.

congrats on both new entries to your family.

Thank you. I love my daughter with all my heart, but the Jeep is quieter...j/k. Heh, actually she likes riding in my Jeep more than my wife's Impala. I think the bumpiness relaxes her and puts her to sleep. I need to post a pic here soon of her riding around in the Jeep with me.

Back