Hello From Lake Havasu City, AZ

ftfjeep

I am new to this forum, but not to the Jeeping community.
Currently, I'm on my 3rd Jeep and not quite finished with them yet. The current ride is an 02 TJ. It's still in the build up process, but coming along nicely. I have added 31"tires and a cold air unit so far. i have done a few interior mods as well (adding extra power points and a home made overhead console to hold my CB and 2 meter radios.
We bought the first jeep to go out in the desert to Geocache, and have had tons of fun in the sand. Lake Havasu is loaded with trails and beautiful scenery.
About a year ago, we joined the local jeep club, Havasu 4 Wheelers. This club has over 300 mambers and over 150 Jeeps. We have been on a number of club runs and have met the most awesome and helpful folks.
I look forward to using this forum more in the future. Being an Amateur Radio operator (KE7VMG), i love the how to section. I'll be posting to this shortly once i take a few photos to post with the items.:shades:

Last edited:

Roger that 10-4. I have a report of a 421a on the corner of the 300 block main and water st. please send back up. Just kidding, Welcome to Jeepz.com. :)

Roger that 10-4. I have a report of a 421a on the corner of the 300 block main and water st. please send back up. Just kidding, Welcome to Jeepz.com. :)

Thanks. But, you must have me confused with a CBer. Although I have to have a CB in the rig, I only use it on Club runs since not many of our members are Amateur Radio operators. We currently have about 7 out of 300 members that have passed their Amateur exams, and more will be withing the next month or so. My goal is to get at least 10-20% as active Amateur Radio Operators. :idea:

thanks for the welcome.

Back