Another newbie

TXFour

Hello folks, been lurking around and found this great site for Jeep information. I am new to jeeps and just bought a CJ7 1980 model that's going to need a little repair and thought I might as well go to the pro's for information.
Actually the Jeep is pretty sweet and only had a little over 32k miles when I got it. It' had been setting in a barn for 20+ years, but runs like a champ after a new gas tank and a tune up. Then new breaks and break cylinders, tires and....... you kind of get the idea.
My wife and I live in Ennis, TX about 30 miles south of Dallas and we have a small ranch just south of here.
Thanks for having me and I look forward to meeting some of you folks in the future.:)

Welcome to Jeepz Ron. I've passed thru Ennis before a while back. I don't remember anything about it exept for a funny name.:D

Thnaks SteelHead,

Well I'll be passing through your neck of the woods tomorrow on the way to Rocksprings. I'll give you a wave as I pass through.:arrow:

See ya

Thnaks SteelHead,

Well I'll be passing through your neck of the woods tomorrow on the way to Rocksprings. I'll give you a wave as I pass through.:arrow:

See ya
LOL, your not stopping for a coffee break?. Where are you located at?.

Well I'm still in Ennis right now, but going to leave here in a few hours headed south. I have to meet some folks this afternoon so I'm cutting it a bit close and going to be short on time, but I go through there about once a month, so I'll give you a holler one of those times.

Thanks,
Ron:shades:

Back