New from Maryland!

MrProbst

Hello everyone. I just got my first Jeep TJ Rubicon. I traded in a Liberty, wich I had for 4 years, for it. I am still new to the Maryland area as well and don't know any places to go 4x4ing yet. I would love to get to take my new ride out and see what it can do!

I am new to this site as well. You are right by where I work. Not too many places in Md to wheel unless you know someone. You could try the Md side of the C&D Canal in North East.

You could try the Md side of the C&D Canal in North East.

Yea I have heard of this before but I don't really know where it is all that well. I just moved to the state as well, so I am still learning places around here.

The C&D canal is about 15 minutes North of you. Just go up 40 and turn right where the Chesapeake City fence/sign is. It's back on the left side by a farm. I'll get ya more precise directions when I get street names.:)

The C&D canal is about 15 minutes North of you. Just go up 40 and turn right where the Chesapeake City fence/sign is. It's back on the left side by a farm. I'll get ya more precise directions when I get street names.:)

Yea street names will help me a little more. I wil try and find it but might be unsucessfull. Is there any mud holes that I would have to look out for so I don't bury my jeep or get stuck out there all by myself?

:welcome:

If you dont mind driving some there is a nice ORV park off of I-81 in PA called rousch creek.Not sure how far of a drive for you,but I do know some people from MD that goto it.

:welcome:

If you dont mind driving some there is a nice ORV park off of I-81 in PA called rousch creek.Not sure how far of a drive for you,but I do know some people from MD that goto it.

Rausch Creek is AWESOME but it's a 3 hour ride from here.

The C&D has a couple of holes that will swallow you whole. DON'T go there alone!!!

Rausch Creek is AWESOME but it's a 3 hour ride from here.

The C&D has a couple of holes that will swallow you whole. DON'T go there alone!!!

Yea I have heard of Rausch Creek, and I would love to make it up there some day. Would you mind letting me know the next time that you are going to C&D then we could meet up somewere?

Not a problem. I'm hoping to go up there before summer ends.
Are you going to the All Breeds Jeep show July 18th & 19th? It's at the York County fairgrounds in Pa. I'm going on Sat. I'm supposed to meet a couple of people then we're gonna caravan up. Let me know if you wanna tag along. Just PM me...:shades:

Back