Jeep YJ newbie in So. Oregon!

Welcome to the Z! What year is your YJ and what mods do you have? Yes Oregon is a great place to own a Jeep.

No better place to own a Jeep!

First welcome to the Jeepz family! Second I am going to have to go ahead and disagree with ya with the above statement. Through public and classified documents they clearly show that Colorado is the better place to own a Jeep. Lol, its ok, your new here. :lol:

Oregon IS a great place to own a Jeep, ALMOST as good as ARIZONA!

Welcome to the Z 8)

Thanks for all the welcomes! i acquired this rig after selling my 1976 waggy. She was nice and got me through the snow, but nothing like wind blowing through your hair!

Welcome to the z.Northeast Oregon is also a great place to own a Jeep. By the way what part or Southern Oregon are you from. I grew up in Medford.

image-missing.png
image-missing.png

This is the best forum! I just got my jeep, and immediately I did a tune up ( plugs, wires, points, filters, etc) and she was running a little better, but not perfect. i ran some aditive, but that slowed the idle down onlytemprarily. So I searched the forums. I did an ECU reset, did a strong cleaning on the throttle body with some carb cleaner and a rag, and she now starts quickly ( one rotation) and she idles at around 650 rpm.
Jeeps rock!
Thanks for the tips!!!!!

btw....I cast my vote for Oregon, but within the Tom McCall idiom. Fellow Oregonians know what I'm talking about ;)

Back