New Member from Virginia

gardengirl38

My name is Stephanie & I currently live in Hampton VA but I have lived all over the us at one time or another.

I own my very first Jeep Wrangler now. Bought and Paid for.

I have always wanted a Wrangler ever since my uncle had one and took me for a ride when I was about 5. My younger brother has had a few and I was jealous. Couple years ago I couldnt live another day without one.

I love it of course. It was fun the first few days I drove my jeep having other wrangler owners wave at me. I had no idea you wrangler owners did that. Of course I have since learned the history behind that. Now even when I am riding in our truck I find myself attempting to wave at other wranglers ha ha!

I took the top down this summer and drove 500 miles with a hat and lots of sunscreen went through the Blue Ridge Parkway and it was the greatest time on the road I can ever remember. Made driving fun.

I plan on driving my wrangler until I am too old to actually climb into it. :rolleyes:

:welcome: Welcome to jeepz! Glad to see you got your breaks, I mean
brakes fixed! :lol:HAHA

Welcome Stephanie - I'm over in VA Beach myself. Have you had a chance to go to any of the local(ish) offroad spots?

Hi Stephanie!!!:welcome: That's a SNAPPY looking TJ you got there.

image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

Hey

im new to Jeepz too

Im from Chesapeake VA and i have found only one spot in VA Beach for fun. All the other places have been shut down by the police. the only other places are private property or the places you have to pay to have some fun.

ive had my Jeep Wrangler for about a year and i am in love with it. Im slowly trying to lift it and make it more mudd and off-road worthy. I have had fun with it stock so i can only imagine how much fun it would be lifted and such. i plan on lifting it by next summer. somethings came up this year that stopped me from lifting it now. ive found a place that will lift it for 2500. i am currently price shopping for the best prices around here. i only want a 4 inch lift and 35 tires.

ive wanted a Wrangler since my mom sold our first one. I luckly found mine for 5000 dollars and its completely paid :) ive had to fix it from when i got it but i now have a new bestop, marine radio, and waterproof seats. Last summer i didnt have any of this and my Jeep was GROSS! if it rained then my Jeep wasnt useable for a least 2 days after that but now i dont have that problem. the inside is COMPLETLY waterproof. there is no carpet on the inside and it has truck bedding instead. i still need to get new bumpers, lights, and better sound system on the inside.

Cant wait to see what everyone else has going on with thier Jeeeps.

Thanks everyone,
Jessie

Welcome Stephanie. I'll send you a PM with information for you about some good local folks to get up with.

Be well,
Richard

Back