Just another YJ from PA

LakeErieYJ

Hey all, Im Nick, I daily drive a rather built YJ. Just looking to get out and meet more people. Can never have enough Jeep freinds.

Pics:
DSCI0217-1.jpg

DSCI0213-1.jpg

DSCI0214-1.jpg

Welcome to the Jeepz.Nice YJ only thing missing is the mud.:coolpics:

Welcome to the site. Great looking Jeep!

Nice YJ! Loving the influx of white jeeps to the board lately. Looks like you have a shackle reversal in the front, SOA front and rear. How do you like the ride? I bought my jeep with a shackle reversal and took it off. I like the black paint on the full steel doors I've never seen anybody do that.

Yes the Jeep is SOA with a shackle reversal. Its sitting on Skyjacker 3" Springs with the SOA. Heres a quick rundown.

Drivetrain:
Stock 4.0L, 5spd with Centerforce Clutch, NP231 with AA SYE and Woody shaft
D30 Front, ARB, 4.56's, Warn Chromo's and yukon joints, soon to have a hub conversion of some sort.
EB 9" Rear, ARB, 4.56's, Moser 31 Spline shafts, Yukon Nodular Iron case, Big Bearing Support, Disc conversion, Custom Slider/Skid

Suspension:
3" Skycrapper springs, SOA, Shackle Reversal front, Wheelbase at just shy of 100"

Body/Armor/Etc.
Poison Spyder Rocker Knockers and Full Corners, body colored.
BTF Front Stinger Bumper
Modded Smittybilt Rear bumper
*BLING BLING* Clear Signals in front, LED's in Rear, Stainless Hood latches and Gas filler bezel
Ramsey Patriot 9500
Belt Driven OBA, Dual Optima Redtops, 1500watt Power Invertor connected to a 70amp Chicago Electric MIG Welder. (Yeah, it barely works, but it gets the job done.)
4 Hella 500FF's

Tires wheels:
37x12.50x15 Goodyear MTR's
15x8 Eaton 32 Bolt Beadlocks, 3.75" Backspaced.

I think that is all, lol

-Nick

Here it is in its old clothes:
DSCI0079-1.jpg

DSCI0044-1.jpg

Nice YJ! Loving the influx of white jeeps to the board lately. Looks like you have a shackle reversal in the front, SOA front and rear. How do you like the ride? I bought my jeep with a shackle reversal and took it off. I like the black paint on the full steel doors I've never seen anybody do that.

Thanks for the welcomes everyone, and the black on the doors was a random idea, it has since changed a slight bit though. The hood is two-toned black and white as well, with gunmetal gray flames seperating the transition of white/black.

So tonight i got froggy and played with the doors:
doorflames2-1.jpg

doorflames3-1.jpg

And the Mailman dropped these off to me:
heims1-1.jpg

Is that you Midg from EJP?
I saw that jeep the other day somewhere before I left town, and thought "theres one I havent seen"
Looks great white! (but Im partial to that color!)
Welcome to JEEPZ!
Is that a Jeepfest trophy? I missed it this yr :-(

Back