just got my first jeep 59' cj5

cothers

just got my first jeep 59' cj5 dose anyone know a good place to find parts for the older models?

Oh, another Willys!!! Yeah, try Kaiserwillys.com . . . . . Walcks.com . . . . . Either one is pricey, Walcks a little cheaper. You got the original F134? Got PICS?

hear is some pics

Attachments

• media1_02.jpg
    media1_02.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 464
  • media1_03.jpg
    media1_03.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 353
  • media1_05.jpg
    media1_05.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 330

Nice little CJ you got there. Any rust damage or is she solid?

got to small holes on the pas side the floor pans need to be replaced and the rear crossmember needs to be replaced

besides that just some surface rust hear and there planing on getting a paint job when i get the money but as far as the body work im a metal worker im the Army so im going take care of that my self

besides that just some surface rust hear and there planing on getting a paint job when i get the money but as far as the body work im a metal worker im the Army so im going take care of that my self

I had to replace the floorpan, riser plate and rr quarter panel on my 3B. they sell most of the pieces if you got the bucks. I ain't no body & fender man, that's for certain.

ya im a metal work im the Army so i have a hole shop full of sheers breaks welders drill press mill lathe that i can use on my time to get things done

hope that list I sent helps finding all you need . yes these old heaps never let you down and keeps me busy on its restoration
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

NOW Im putting it all back together step by step hydrolics for my clutch are holding me back till I find a good donor
image-missing.png

but it works out better that way gives me time to go back and double check everything I did

Yes thank you all the sites have been great helped a lot good lookin jeep there like to see it when your done

Back