Hello everyone, coming from Omaha, Nebraska.

shinna202

Just a newb browsing around.
Don't be too harsh on me please.
I do not have a jeep just yet, but definitely looking for one, so i joined the forum to learn more about them and find the right one for me. I have been looking at wranglers or the xj if anyone cares.

Welcome to JEEPZ! Good luck on your search for the right jeep! Just good people here, no harsh people!

We try to stay on our best behavior around here :shades:

What do you want to do with your Jeep? Both XJs and Wranglers are capable offroaders. The main question is storage and passengers - if you need to haul and want a more civilized ride - then go for the XJ. If you want to take the top down (but lose out on storage) then go with the Wrangler.

Welcome to Jeepz!! :welcome:

I would HIGHLY recommend the WILLYS Jeep. They may not come with perty carpeting, 697,000 amp stereo systems, or fluffy rose colored seats, but at least they are a gawd honest, creepy crawl anywhere ya wanna go, who cares if it gets dirty, "JEEP".

Hi and welcome! I am new here as well but I can tell you that everyone is really nice and helpful.

I have a TJ and I love it, it is my first Jeep.

loved the xj but got bored fast but I love my flattie more
image-missing.png

I don't bite too hard . . . most of the time.8) Welcome.

Welcome to Jeepz! Best of luck in the search, I am back in the market myself so I'd be interested to see what you find out there :)

Welcome to jeepz shinna202 good luck in finding what you want.ihave a 89 xj 4x4 cherokee my bro-in-law gave me the jeep i said hell yeah of course it need it work,make a long story short did paint job put roof rack with kc lights and badass stereo mickey thompson tires 31s new floor board just say im investing in this jeep aint done yet,hopefully i'll pictures soon and show my work,im a newb too this people here are great in answering anything you ask so dont by shy,well take care and enjoy this website. :d surf bandit!!! Corpus christi texas

Just a newb browsing around.
Don't be too harsh on me please.
I do not have a jeep just yet, but definitely looking for one, so i joined the forum to learn more about them and find the right one for me. I have been looking at wranglers or the xj if anyone cares.

well I already said welcome now its time to say

Ill sell you my xj not a daily driver set up for the trails tough lil beast
s-1.jpg

thanks everyone.
I have never seen so many members reply at a noobs thread, I feel homey.
Currently I have either yj/tj and xj in mind for sure. Going to be lifting it for sure, while being daily driven. Also be easy to maintain, not too many problems beside regular fluid changes and small things;plugs, air filter. Easy and cheap to find parts for if broke, and long lasting engine. The 4.0 is what im looking for.

Back