Hey from KY

tntchitwood

Got my first jeep, 92 Cherokee, 3" and 31's. Totally love this thing, don't know how I ever got along without it! Doesn't really NEED anything, but I want to build a set of bumpers and a rear spare tire carrier. this thing is a tank off road!:p
Tom

Welcome....Give it time....the "NEED" will turn into "WANT" and then "MUST HAVE" will follow. It's a downward spiral. Prepare yourself.

Welcome....Give it time....the "NEED" will turn into "WANT" and then "MUST HAVE" will follow. It's a downward spiral. Prepare yourself.

Good thing I have a small metal shop in my basement.;) I love fabricating and welding, just wish the metal wasn't so high. I see in my future......a set of bumpers,brush guards, tire carrier, rock sliders, tow points.......uh-oh......here we go.
Thanks for the welcome guys.

Took some "before" pics of the jeep lastnight, looks kind of rough and wanted to document the thing "as bought" and what it turns into. everything I have ever owned has turned into something special for me. All I had to do was drive the jeep though and it became my most favorite vehicle I have ever owned. I'll try to get some pics up soon.

Back