Rebel jeeper from california

Matt2001TJ

Hello everyone I live in the high desert in Southern California. My rig is a 2001 Jeep wrangler sport with rough country 4" suspension lift, 3" body, winch, rock sliders, corner guards, rock lights, Dana 44/30 w/detroit lockers currently sitting on 35" super swamper boggers and some other stuff. I am lucky enough to have four major off road areas all 45 minutes or less from my home. Stoddard wells off road area, Calico with it's Doran and Odessa canyons and it's "gatekeeper" that swallows jeeps majority of the time. In Johnson Valley, "The Hammers" where carnage is normal to say the least. And my favorite, Big Bear with it's wonderful scenic and rocky trails alike. Here are a few pics of my rig in action.

In Johnson valley
Mattleads-1.jpg

Calico
MATTMOREFLEX-1.jpg

Big Bear "John Bull Trail"

leadingthepack-1.jpg

Me leading 24 rigs through "Holcomb Creek" before it was closed due to fire damage.
march172007holcombcreek-1.jpg

TruckHaven California.....

mattsrollover4-1.jpg

Welcome to Jeepz. That's a nice looking Jeep.

welcome. i love big bear. we used to go snow boarding there in the winter and my high school ran against rim of the world high school in track and cross country way back when (90-92) so i knew my way around pretty well

Hi!

Love your sig line ;)
More than a little jealous of where you have to wheel. Looks like some fun places to explore.

K.

So...
how did you flop it?
I was big time distracted by a passenger (24/7 mouth) riding with me that I did not even know. As a result I put myself into a situation that well.... you can see the end result. If it was anything otherwise I would say otherwise...LOL.... Hey, my rig got a broken top and a new one at that and that was all. Not one dent anywhere due to such soft dirt in that area.

Back