Hello from Colorado

Jpcrazy

Well this is my introduction to the jeepz. I am a 39 year old jeep nut, I am currently on my 8th jeep and really am loving this latest model. It is a 09 wrangler unlimited X that I have had for about a year and a half. Mods you ask, of course! Started off the first day with neoprene seat covers, b.f. Good years and rims that came off of my 07. I then stripped off all stickers and markings besides the trail rated badge and left it in a blacked out state. Since purchasing the jeep I have decked it out with a 2 1/2" lift and Smitybilt xrc bumpers front and back and slide rails, plus a Smitybilt 10,000 pound winch. I have added for power, an Airraid intake, MBRP exhaust, and a Superchip flash paq. Top it all off with a kick ass stereo that can be heard over the hum of my tires when the top and doors are off. All in all this has become my favorite jeep yet.

Ok, so I have all this stuff on the jeep but what do I do with it? Do I just street wheel to impress the ladies? Hell no! I take it and bust snow drifts, jam through mud bogs, and climb up anything that happens to be in my way. One thing Colorado is made for and that is exploring and trail runs. I totally believe a dirty muddy jeep is a well loved jeep.

I found his forum on my iPad while surfing for information on switching out the gears on my jeep to make it a little more friendly for towing my whitewater rafts over the divide all summer long and have really come to enjoy all of the posts. I will be using it for advice on jeep clubs in my area, tech tips, recommendations on parts and the over all community of others who love to jeep.

Thanks
Terry Standlee

Welcome to Jeepz! I found this place by accident too. The folks are great and there is always good conversation going on. Sounds like a pretty nice jeep you've got there. And you know how to have fun with it too. Have fun out there in Colorado!

Thanks all for the warm welcome. Look forward to picking your brains on many different subjects.

Glad to meet you! Well have to go wheelin some time!

Back