Hello Everyone, New from New Jersey

2005wrangX

Hello everyone. I've had my jeep for about six months now and LOVE it. Its a silver 2005 wrangler X and i bought it with 31000 miles on it so i figure to have it for a long time.

I join this forum because im am new to jeep and figured i could get some reliable opinions on this forum. Now i know this is the introduction thread but i wonder if anyone can answer a question for me.

I bought my jeep with a hard top. mainly because of the winter time and i take it to go snowboarding. but now that its summer time i want to get a soft top. I was looking into the Pavement Ends Replay because i saw it on quadratec for about 350$. but more i look at it it doesnt say it comes with the support brackets. i was wondering if i need to get them and pay the other 300$ for the hardware or not.

any opinions on the soft top would be appreciated. Its a great pleasure to be part of the Jeep community and this forum.

pics

Attachments

• image-3142720483.png
    image-3142720483.png
    930.1 KB · Views: 204
  • image-3546513644.png
    image-3546513644.png
    846 KB · Views: 189
  • image-351568176.png
    image-351568176.png
    857 KB · Views: 194
Welcome! This site is great, I've recently joined as well, and there are tons of resources and tips, and great ppl here, so enjoy!
Regarding your soft top question, I'm not familiar with that one in particular, but would guess that the hardware may be separate, I'd give them a call or ask through the site, they have a live chat forum where u can obtain info from a sales rep. Welcome to the jeep world! :) any future plans with your jeep that u have in mind ?

Attachments

• image-3188687003.png
    image-3188687003.png
    955.9 KB · Views: 206
  • image-3436410547.png
    image-3436410547.png
    854.3 KB · Views: 185
thanks midnight, i appreciate it.

as far as doing stuff to my jeep i want to take the bumper caps off, get a soft top, front tints, and evenuatlly put a lift on it. nothing big maybe the most like 3 inches. i already got rims and my tires are brand new so once those wear down and i need new ones ill get the lift and bigger tires.

maybe eventually do a little engine work new headers and exhaust. but all in all i like the way it is.

Well, welcome here to the site both, cool to have you. I really love the Bestop mark for over all covering for our Jeeps. Great top and whether you get the complete kit with hardware or a replacement, they rock.

Here is my Bestop on my Jeep, VEX, which is 5 years old now and has been in all climes, all weathers, and did 4 months in the wind storms of the northern Sahara in their winter there (Timbuktu), without fails or errors or even in the driving, blinding, sandblasting sand, there were no fails, even with the zytel zippers. Killer tough top and basically fail proof :

image-missing.png

So glad you are both here and enjoy the site. Lots of great folks and wonderful rigs here also.

Robert

Back