New from Ohio

[0||||0]

Off road done
Accident done
Mudding done
Having fun done

I got my jeep wrangler unlimited since winter came around. I live in aurora Ohio and always looking to find some1 to go wheelin with. Can't do it too much cause I'm leasing it and don't want to mess it up till I buy it myself like I plan on doing.

WELCOME

sorry I usually give more personal welcomes but I am exhausted and just finished a paragraph.

Here's my baby.

Attachments

• image-4098690664.png
    image-4098690664.png
    602.6 KB · Views: 182
  • image-3455970548.png
    image-3455970548.png
    615.5 KB · Views: 180
  • image-1404680287.png
    image-1404680287.png
    607.6 KB · Views: 180
UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you ever wanna sell, I swear I want one of those so bad but my allowance is 12K and they are too new to be found in a used car lot.

I'm leasing mine and I want to mod it so bad. I found some really nice rims but the only down side is that if the road is wet enough ur gonna slide, but in the snow u can stop on a dime which confuses me. Thought it would be the other way around.

Yah on my computer not on my iPod I'll try to upload them. She does nt get too dirty. Well passenger door is covered but not the windows.

I just noticedI have no idea what to call you,

0||||0 isn't really something I can sound out, I here by dub you Grill, or Jeep,

OR DOUBLE 0.

Yeah 00Jeep (double o jeep) of course we will write 0||||0 but what if we hit the trails together, or met at an event, I shall call you 00Jeep until I feel otherwise inclined since i do not know your name.

ScubaDude said:
I just noticedI have no idea what to call you,

0||||0 isn't really something I can sound out, I here by dub you Grill, or Jeep,

OR DOUBLE 0.

Yeah 00Jeep (double o jeep) of course we will write 0||||0 but what if we hit the trails together, or met at an event, I shall call you 00Jeep until I feel otherwise inclined since i do not know your name.

U live in Cleveland? Or close to it.

I live in Marostica Italy.

Then next I will live in Wichita Kansas, and then next where ever the wind blows [my dad as he chases his next giant promotion and continues to move us all over the world...

Sounds fun?

it was, then I moved away from too many friends. :(

Long story short yeah, I may eventually live there.

Live right down the road from you in North Ridgeville. I know there are others that live in the area.....

sjm85cj said:
Live right down the road from you in North Ridgeville. I know there are others that live in the area.....

Awesome! We should meet up somewhere and I can show u the trail I go on.

Solon car show. Best parking spot eva!

Attachments

• image-3791747707.png
    image-3791747707.png
    471.3 KB · Views: 133
  • image-4007073110.png
    image-4007073110.png
    473.9 KB · Views: 179
I have never been a huge fan of the 4dr Jeeps but diffrent strokes for diffrent folks
welcome to the site

I am from the Findlay area myself. You ever get that way at all? Rocking a stock 08 GC v8 4.7L once I get money I might give it some clearence and new intake and wheels. I know not many people have modified GC for off roading yet but Cherokees are dying and it's time for a new breed to take over.

Back