New jeep owner

jk-11girl

Hey everyone! Got my 1st jeep on Saturday. My 1st car was an '87 Jeep Wrangler (it was my Father's jeep 1st) and my uncle still drives it now with 300,000+ miles and looks great! I've been a jeep lover ever since! I've had to wait till my kids got older before I could get one and it was torture every time I passed by one.
It's a 2011 Jeep Wrangler Sport in cosmo blue with soft top, manual transmission. I LOVE IT! (so do the kids). My oldest is 11 and the moment he sat in it he says "I want this when I turn 16!". My other 2 are now saying that their 1st car will be a Jeep as well! I'll post pics when I figure out how to post from my iPhone or iPad...

Thanks!! Here's a pic... My kids are so excited!

Attachments

• image-1768242729.png
    image-1768242729.png
    832 KB · Views: 337
Welcome to the best jeep site on the web. If ur looking to hit some good trails in ohio I used to live in the canton area. There is a place near the ohio river called wellsville but u may want to buy that thing first. Or u can stick to getting groceries in the snow with the kids. All or Nothin that's what I say.

Attachments

• 1308966059368-1.jpg
    1308966059368-1.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 264
Welcome, saw something about Ohio, is that where you are from? I live about 30 miles into PA, right off I-80, maybe we can get together sometime and go wheeling, there is a nice place in Ohio that I go to called JeepSkool, very family oriented I take my 12 year old son and he loves it, no alcohol on trails, no loud noise after dark, camping available, etc, let me know if you would be interested. You can run everything from stock Cherokees to heavily modified rigs!

Yeah I used to live in a small town called magnolia but I moved to Sarasota Florida about 3 years ago. I would have for sure if I was still there.

Back