New with pictures! :)

Kylie2010

b0dba38d-1.jpg

20c710c9-1.jpg

9a8bdf8a-1.jpg

Soooo. That's all I have right now, I will have much more once we go on more trails soon. :)

Welcome to Jeepz.com. That's a nice looking rig.

Nice Jeep!! Is that water?!?! wow!! we have been in drought for sometime now and seeing that got me excited, lol.

I'm Ej and here is my Jeep. Pretty much done with everything for now but, once things pick back up with the economy and all I might do some more. So far I have 4.56 Superior gears front and rear,ARB differential covers,Skyjacker 2.5 inch short arm,32x11.50s BFG KM2's with 15x8 MB Motoring V drives,Mopar gas door cover,Borla cat back,Olympic Rockslider bumpers,Mean Green alternator and starter,Optima red top, smoked lights all around,Bushwacker pocket flares,Rugged Ridge seat covers,Husky floor liners,Alpine Cd player with two amps one a 4 channel and one a subwoofer amp,Alpine Subwoofer and Infinity Kappa 5.25 speakers front and rear. Seems like a really good Jeep forum and very friendly which is a good thing. Lots of nice rigs on here for sure.

Attachments

• Picture 040.jpg
    Picture 040.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 149
  • Picture 043.jpg
    Picture 043.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 126
  • Picture 053.jpg
    Picture 053.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 128
  • Picture 052.jpg
    Picture 052.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 115
  • Picture 050.jpg
    Picture 050.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 119

Hey there, That looks like it was up near Caribou, was it? Glad to meet ya fellow Colorado jeeper!

Those pictures look like they are from near Montazuma, Colorado. The backside of Webster Pass and Radical Hill. Dear Creek and St. John mine trails are there aswell. Am I correct in this assumption?

Bacon

Hey guys, sorry it took so long to reply back. But the pictures were taken on Breakneck Pass near the Leadville, Colorado area :)

Welcome, and nice pics. What part of Colorado? I left there two years ago, lived in Fairplay moved to San Diego. Traded pine trees for palm trees. Kinda miss it.
Adam

Welcome, and nice pics. What part of Colorado? I left there two years ago, lived in Fairplay moved to San Diego. Traded pine trees for palm trees. Kinda miss it.
Adam

Very cool! We do a lot by Alma and FairPlay! We have a place outside of Alma. What a small world! Lol.

Very cool! We do a lot by Alma and FairPlay! We have a place outside of Alma. What a small world! Lol.
Kylie, sweet looking Jeep. I also traded the Colorado scenery for S. California. I lived in Grand Junction. Also, cool first name you have. Same as my daughters name. We call her Ky for short.

Back