Hello from SW Ontario

jeepfreak33

Yes I live in Canada.... No it doesnt snow here year round...No... Polar bears do not walk my streets...No... I do not live in an igloo....LOL any more questions.:p

I am new here.... I own a 1997 Jeep TJ or Wrangler for you American folks... I have had it since 1999 and still love it. Its a little worse for wear, the folks here think salt on the winter roads is a good idea... my fenders are thinking otherwise.

Yes I am a girl....OOOOOOoooooo....:p And I am not afraid to get her (Jeep) or me dirty.
Yes my Jeep is a manual transmission..with the 2.5L motor in it. I have taken it many places mudding, although I havent been able to go in the last few years, no one to go with. Her name is Daisy, yes after Daisy Duke...and yes I know her jeep was named Dixie.

It has a 2" suspension lift, 31" tires, and a few other mods. If you are driving in my neck of the woods you will certainly not miss me...the white jeep with a light bar and "No Road?.. No Problem!!" on the windshield.

Yes I also work on my jeep when ever I can.... I have a few repairs under my belt. Now I wont claim I have done them 100% on my own....b/c lets face it....old jeep, rusty bolts = me swearing and cussing at it b/c I dont have the strength to get it off, so I get a little help from my brother or boyfriend with those things... So you boys who think you cant do it.... suck it up and get out there and do it.... my latest repair.... Water Pump.... front breaks were a few months ago...and last year was the slave cylinder.

Happy Jeeping and i hope to see you here.

Back