New to the Forum

Brian Z

Greetings all, I can tell this is going to be a good site for me. It'll take a bit to navigate through and get use to it all, but thats ok. Ive had 3 Cherokee's and just bought my 1st '94 wrangler. Love the jeep :p, would love it more if I didnt have to start fixing and repairing right off the bat.:( Kinda wanted to fix it up, but I found I have issues. Hopefully I can get some help here. From the shifter not wanting to move into the 4X4 positon to the engine just shutting down :???:. Ill be going to the appropriate thread later to try and find out why. But im exited and cant wait to start on it, it'll take time, but well worth it! Cant wait to start chatting with you all.

Z 8)

Hello All from Papa175. I've been lurking in jeepz for a while. Reading/learning. I have been an early Bronco guy for years. Gave my last Bronco to my 17yr old son. I came across a very well kept 95 YJ bone stock. It had been sitting for about 2 yrs in the west Texas blowing wind so it needed a little TLC & a new transmission (5th was trashed). The price was right so I took it. Now, to learn the Way of the Jeep & All Things YJ :)

papa175 said:
Hello All from Papa175. I've been lurking in jeepz for a while. Reading/learning. I have been an early Bronco guy for years. Gave my last Bronco to my 17yr old son. I came across a very well kept 95 YJ bone stock. It had been sitting for about 2 yrs in the west Texas blowing wind so it needed a little TLC & a new transmission (5th was trashed). The price was right so I took it. Now, to learn the Way of the Jeep & All Things YJ :)

in that case welcome to you as well :)

Back