Becoming a vendor

Ken@WD

Official Vendor
I guys, I am brand new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself. My company offers new innovative Jeep products, and I thought I better ask if anybody knows if I need to enroll as an approved vendor before I mention company names, and get myself in trouble. I didn't see anywhere to sign up to become a vendor and not sure if it is ok if I mention ours company name and what we manufacturer. Anybody know what the rules are so I don't get kicked off the site? Thanks everybody, look forward to sharing what we build....

First welcome to Jeepz, as to becoming an official vendor if you hit the vendors tab at the top of the page, on the vendors page at the top is a link on how to become an official vendor, or just follow this link.

3032514546-1.gif
and enjoy the forum!

This forum. Isn't as stuck up as a lot of the others regarding mentioning names but it never hurts to be cautious. I'm on probation through JK-forum for saying how much I liked a local garage. Apparently the admin is going to decide to ban me or not based on my relationship to the garage.

Hello friends,

Thank each one of you for the warm welcome! I am sorry I have been unable to reply before now, however we had a death in the family and my sister was hospitalized with a heart attack. Needless to say it has been hectic... Welcome Distributing has really been busy shipping out our new steel grab handles for the front and back of the 2-door & 4-door JK's and the response around the US has been amazing. If you get a chance please visit our website and take a look: Welcome Distributing.

Thank you all again for the warm welcome, it's great to be a part of a great team of people and we thank you!

Ken

Attachments

• Front Handle_Heidi.jpg
    Front Handle_Heidi.jpg
    271.3 KB · Views: 24
  • Rear 4-Door Handles.jpg
    Rear 4-Door Handles.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_2359.jpg
    IMG_2359.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_2348.jpg
    IMG_2348.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_2146.jpg
    IMG_2146.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 105

Hi Terry,

At this time we are focusing on the JK 2007-2013 as we just started the company a couple months back. We are the only company in the world building these solid handles that bolt on using the factory mounting holes. The response has been overwhelming across the US and we are just trying to keep up with the orders. We are having a great time working with so many awesome customers, especially when they send us such positive comments and installation photos. Go to our website when you get time and look at the other images of the handles and even our custom 3rd LED brake-light brackets.

We are also getting ready to release our new front & rear bumpers and rock sliders, you will love what we're doing... Is there a way to call you sometime as I had some questions? If you want to send me a private message we can exchange phone numbers, that's if you don't mind. Thank you!

Back