Hay ya'all

Gohot

Well I just found this forum after a week of looking here and there. I also belong to two other forums, but discovered this to be the best for my needs and ease of navigation. It's more in line with what I'm doing in the Jeep world. I'm living in North Carolina in the far south central part of the state, only a couple miles from South Carolina. Sorry to disapoint you guys, my avitar is not me...... just what I consider 'Womanly Perfection'........ in reality I'm a Dude........retired at that. I just traded a nice 82 Corvette C3 for my new to me 95 YJ, slightly lifted with wheels and tires and a couple goodies like K&N cold air. The Jeep is so much more 'me' than the Corvette, and can take me places I'd rather go here in the Carolina's. I'm looking forward to learning and participating with all of you here, and even becoming friends with as time goes by. My real name is Richard, my username....... well that is a whole other topic, from my days in Vietnam. Someday, maybe I'll go ahead and explain it. it could be a Novel or Short Story in itself. So Greetings to all here.;)

Hey Richard, welcome to Jeepz! I look forward to the short story. 8)

Welcome to Jeepz.com.

I'm in the same boat - I had a 1974 Porsche 914 that I ended up selling it to finance my current Jeep. I loved the 914, but the Jeep is more my style, and a better fit.

3032514546-1.gif
and enjoy the forum!

It's always fortunate to have the curse of 'Beauty', My Daughter is one such. I look forward to admiring all the 'Lovlies' here. Now you got us all wondering....lol....

Your pic of Tina is a good one. Quite the beauty.

Hi Richard,

Robert here and welcome here. Vietnam huh? How old are you buddy? I just turned 60. Been Jeepin' awhile. Have fun here and this is the best site out there for its format, content and traffic. Good choice that you're here.

Best, fedora is tipped,

Robert

Just taking a wild guess from the looks of his avatar, I'd say he's 60. Probably born in Nov. Maybe the 11th. :lol:

Back