new to forum....

Rusty 13

Hello all
Well I am new here to the forum. Not new to wheeling but only been jeeping about a year. I grew up with big 4x4 trucks and spent a lot of time in the woods...worked a logging crew for a while...
On another note.....I was able to go through the Rubicon 3 times this year (awesome exp) but I recently broke off a relationship (haha....he owned the jeep).....
SO
I went out and got my own darn jeep! While i haven't done anything extreem with it at this point...I have to say I totally love my jeep.

I would love to know how to get an avatar uploaded?

Can't wait to get to know some peeps and chat about jeeps and jeeping.

My jeep currently has 33's on it but it is set up to go to 35's. It currently has Dana 35's but I complete front and rear dana 44's. Sprung over and I can't remember if it is a 4 or 5 inch lift. Has a slip-yoke eliminator and some other things....winch, just got a hi-lift jack for it....it currently has a hard top but really want a bikinni for it...wont be warm here for to much longer tho.
Right now it is open-open but at some point a locker is a must, compressor, electric fan...... all this = "money pit" lol i love it
Rusty 13

Attachments

• 2012-09-06_13-32-43_652[1].jpg
    2012-09-06_13-32-43_652[1].jpg
    737.4 KB · Views: 34

Thanks for the welcome!
Yes it is nice jeep country here. Rubicon trail entrace from Lake Tahoe side is about an hour and 15 min from here. With many other good trails preety close.
Rusty 13

Back