Just got my 2013 Jeep Sahara... first time jeep owner!

Re: Just got my 2013 Jeep Sahara. first time jeep owner! Commando Green/Dark Saddle

Sorry.. It was late last night when i got it.. Got up early and started to drive.. Found a great spot to take a few pics!

2013 Sahara Commando Green! Love the color.. Hope these pics help people choose.. I have seen alot of them.. The color Rocks!
Got the Black/DARK SADDLE INTERIOR!! I have not seen alot of pics of the new interior.. So I wanted to get these out!
Premium Soft top... This is the new spring assisted one.. Super quiet!!

Attachments

• jeep1.jpg
    jeep1.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 13
  • jeep2.jpg
    jeep2.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 15
  • jeep3.jpg
    jeep3.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 14
  • jeep4.jpg
    jeep4.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 15
  • jeep5.jpg
    jeep5.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 14

Very nice! I also ordered that color 13 but I chickened out and changed my color to red. Should be in this week and I can't wait. When I ordered I thought the color was going to be darker but when they started coming out I just didn't think I would like it long term but the more I see it the more I like it. Congrats on the new Jeep and welcome to Jeepz!

I'm interested in that spring assisted top. If you get some time to kill take some photos of the assist mechanism. It sounds interesting.

Congrats! Nice. Looks like desert tan on my screen?

I could hardly see it in front of those trees. Bwhahaha. I am so funny. Whew. I'm laughing so hard i've tears in my eyes.

What is this spring assist, of which you all are speaking?

Back