Hello all, new member and soon-to-be first time Jeep owner :)

jwgutierrez1122

Hey what's up, My name is Jonathan. I have been looking for a Cherokee for a while now and originally wanted a 97-01 xj. But, I came across an '87 Cherokee with the auto transmission, and 130k original miles and single owner since new. I went ahead and drove about 2 hrs to see it myself. Well, I met with the owner, a lady, and she told me about her Jeep. It is black with black interior that looks super clean. I popped the hood and the 4.0 looked clean as well no visible leaks. I drove it and I knew this is the Cherokee I wanted. So a week later, I will be picking it up tomorrow and bringing her home. Any input and advice is appreciated as this is my first: Jeep, Cherokee, 4x4. Thanks in advance.

Dont do it! It will start a terrible addiction called jeep (just empty every pocket). But it sounds like you got the jeep bug already. And found a nice starting platform. Welcome to the madness and be sure to post some pictures of your new ride when you get her home.

3032514546-1.gif
and enjoy the forum!

You bought an 87 Cherokee with just 130,000 on it? Maybe I ought to be asking you for advice! Welcome to Jeepz, good luck with it.

Back