Just seein what's up!

Lindseyo93

Hey everybody, my name is Lindsey. I'm from a little town outside of Tampa in Florida. I've just started saving up for my first Jeep. I've been a Jeep lover since I was itty bitty, and determined to get it this time around. So I've got some questions before I get my baby! I'm looking for a Wrangler...not sure which yet. I'll have a budget of $10,000 maybe a little bit more if the quality is good and at the right price. I do plan to mud my jeep a bit, but it will also be a daily driver. Any suggestions for what year? Any advice? Can't wait to hear back from everyone! :D

For $10,000 you should be able to get a petty good jeep. I would look for a TJ but that's just my opinion. I only like the round headlight models. If you can also go for a 6cyl. I've had a 4 and it sucks on the freeway. Good luck and happy hunting.

3032514546-1.gif
and enjoy the forum! Good luck on your search.

Hi Lindseyo,
I was born in Tampa, also lived in Sarasota for a while.
I also like TJ, or a Cherokee.
I personally would not put big tires on one. The large treads make a lot of noise, that is annoying to me, when going any distance on smooth roads.

Welcome to the Z! For 10 grand you can get a nice TJ, a pristine XJ (Cherokee), or a very good YJ (square headlights) with money to spare (for goodies!). I wanted a Jeep since I was 16 years old and didn't get one 'til I was 50 :crazy: so, as Nike says, JUST DO IT!!!

I would go also for TJ or Cherokee, I've few females with orange and gold color. Keep educating yourself first, the best one is surely on your way, welcome!

Back