New Here

dwillys

Hello there, I'm Dave and my wife's name Is Jenny. We live right outside Reno Nevada and we can see the Sierra Mountains out our windows. On the other side of the mountains is Lake Tahoe and the Rubicon trail, to name many. We have a 2008 JKUR on 35s, long arm, fox shocks. We go wheeling quite a bit, there is a group here that goes out at least exploring, every weekend. I also have an old 61 Willys wagon that I have been working on, it's on 38s front coil overs, one tons, hydro assist steering and disc brakes, 383 stroker engine. it is always a work in progress ! Nice to be here, hope I can add, and learn here !

Welcome! sounds like you live in my dream location.

Welcome to Jeepz.com. I'm out on the east coast, and it is the exact opposite of what you've described...

3032514546-1.gif
and enjoy the forum!

Welcome! I've been out your way a few times, love Tahoe.

We weren't born and raised here, it was a choice we made to move here because of the location, and to move out of California. We love it here, lots of wheeling, 4 distinct seasons but still pretty mild in comparison.BTW, Mr Sig, it's a little weird being welcomed with a gun ! It's okay though but, it should have been a Colt ! lol

Last edited:
Back