New here - from KCMO

catvguy

Hi everyone. Larry from Kansas City here. Found this place while looking online for answers to my Jeep Commander problem. I have two commanders, one is 2006 the other is 2007. I searched through the forums and I can't find an issue that is exactly like mine, so I'm still at a loss. How does one start a new thread?
Catv does not mean that I'm a lonely man who owns five cats :redface::redface: I'm a cable tv guy, and yes mine name really is Larry.

3032514546-1.gif
and enjoy the forum!

Hi everyone. Larry from Kansas City here. Found this place while looking online for answers to my Jeep Commander problem. I have two commanders, one is 2006 the other is 2007. I searched through the forums and I can't find an issue that is exactly like mine, so I'm still at a loss. How does one start a new thread? Catv does not mean that I'm a lonely man who owns five cats :redface::redface: I'm a cable tv guy, and yes mine name really is Larry.

Welcome.
To go to the appropriate technical section for your jeep. Use the arrow (pulldown) in the upper right. click start new. Name the post appropriately. Describe your issue below that . Be sure to include the model and year jeep. As much detail on what is happening and when....

Check back later to get suggestions or answer more specific questions.

Good to have you here Larry. Got some pics of your Commanders?

Welcome Larry the Cable Guy - I bet you get ribbed to no end about that one.

If you're having problems starting a thread about your Jeep issue, just reply here and I'll move it where it needs to be.

Back