New Cj owner in New Jersey

bigdaddygb

Hello everyone. Names George. I just picked up a 79 cj7 with a 304 auto in it. Looks ok a little bit of rust but not a total rust bucket.. Really a good barn find. purrs like a kitten and moves good just won't stop...yet...lol
has cloth doors and top and neoprene seats... i can't wait to get to work on her!!..

Sounds like a great Jeep. Upload some photos when you get a chance.

3032514546-1.gif
and enjoy the forum!

I'm in south jersey , Pennsville. right by the Delaware bridge.. luck for me this thing has sat in a barn for a while. Wild thing is guy I just bought it from put new fuel pum and filter on it put gas in an auxilary tank to the carb and she fired right up and purred like a kitten... he changed oil and trans fluid too

I'm in south jersey , Pennsville. right by the Delaware bridge.. luck for me this thing has sat in a barn for a while. Wild thing is guy I just bought it from put new fuel pum and filter on it put gas in an auxilary tank to the carb and she fired right up and purred like a kitten... he changed oil and trans fluid too

Try checking out NEW JERSEY JEEP ASSOCIATION they are a great club in the area.

I am in Bridgeton, and thought I knew where every CJ was hiding in the tri-counry area! Touche' sir. Good job.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Jeepz.com mobile app

Back