2015 Cherokee warranty question*new user*

Pmcginnis821

Good afternoon everyone sorry if this is the wrong place for this question or if it's somewhere on the site I tried looking but am still very new am a little lost on here. So I had a CEL come on 3 times in the past week and it keeps kicking out a thermostat code. So I topped off the antifreeze over flow and still nothing so I'm pretty sure I need to replace the thermostat. I saw a few post from about 2013 and noticed the dealerships were charging 400-500$ to replace the thermostat. For a $25 part that seems a little much. Was just wondering if anyone could direct me to a detailed warranty list as my Jew only has 19k miles and less than 18 months old. Thanks in advance.

Personally I would take it back to the dealership. You are still covered by the 3 year 36k mile warranty. I would have them look at it and tell them if there is something not covered under and will be chargable to contact you with a quote before they do the work.

Sent from my VS880 using Jeepz.com mobile app

^agree^. Use the warranty first.
By topping off the overflow did you fill,it? Did you open the radiator at all when cold?

Post the code(s) up
What have you done so far or have you modified the jeep from stock?

Regards,
JPNinPA

Sent using TapTalk

Last edited:
Back