New to forum, old to Jeeps

I wish BFG would make the orginal KM tires again in more sizes. My wives Jeep has them they are an awesome tire. Not loud on the highway and handle good and truley got tested last week when we got 28 inches of snow. They clean out like a bogger but no road hum like a bogger.

Jeep! not just a vehicle a way of life.

The original round headlight..battle tested, hardened, proud. The YJ..offspring of first gen..taught morals and values and tradition, but able to adapt to changing times...TJ ..gen X...smart enough to know better, not equiped with traditional components to take to battle if needed. Jk...vehicular SJW millenials....I really need some sleep!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Jeepz.com mobile app

It's funny when people here say that hydro assist steering isn't expensive but they don't have it. Go find out how much it is for a JK, then tell me it's cheap ! lol

Hell, I cant afford hydroplaning

Test drive TJ for my son.......I still want it, but the boy has different standards I guess. Perfect frame, body 4.0, ax15...great price....I can look past a wheel falling off. View attachment 22727View attachment 22728
Hell, I cant afford hydroplaning

I agree, the 4.0 may just be as easy to work on as the small block Chevy.
Lot's of people swear the TJ is the pinnacle of all Jeeps, me included :)

I like the sound of that!
12a8bc4d4fb0bf35e9771239ab7690b5-1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz.com mobile app

Back