First Time Rebuild - 81 Lord

DrConor

Hello out there,

My name is Conor, I am a resident of Aspen, Colorado, and I recently purchased a 1981 Jeep Cherokee Laredo. I am in the early stages of doing a rebuild and am having trouble navigating the forum here so I was hoping someone might be able to point me in the right direction. The first topic I need some help on is the interior restoration; I want to purchase some seat covers and am not sure where to start. I am looking to do a Navajo/native American style print, I was considering doing them myself (buying the fabric, cutting templates etc) but from a quick search online I get the feeling it might be worth my while to order some. is there a particular company anyone would recommend? a particular site? anything to watch out for? Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome! To the forum and the lifestyle of jeeps.

It's great to restore a vehicle. You could start a build page under technical. Fill it with before/after pics, custom changes and insightful resolutions to issues.

You could search under technical forums for seat covers many buy neoprene seats by wetOakley.
You might also find some searching in general topics.

Regards,
JPNinPA

Sent using TapTalk

3032514546-1.gif
and enjoy the forum!

Back