Noob straight out of Vegas!

MajorTizzle

Hey everyone, I'm just another jeep newbie trying to get started. I recently bought a '93 jeep cherokee sport, 5 speed manual trans. I use to have a jeep wrangler back in my high school days, but that was a looooong time ago lol, and I never really got into jeeping, or working on the jeep itself, just more of a commuter.

This time around I'm in it for the fun of the build and figuring things out, how my jeep works, how I can really make it my own. I'm dubbing my new jeep project blue beetle, its actually in really good shape considering it's almost 25 years old, some minor issues here and there, so I figured it would be a good starter car to work on and learn as I go. Ive already been trying to learn a bit about the electronics of the car and the wiring, as one of the new speakers i put in cut out, and I have to fix a clip on the inside of the passenger door, so it's a lot of baby steps that I hope I will learn more anout the vehicle and cars in general and leadup to doing bigger things on the vehicle like adding a lift kit, wiring fog lights, maybe turning my non removable doors into removable half doors, I don't know, I'm really just enjoying learning about jeeps and cars in general and enjoying the ride. Thanks in advance for all the future help and advice you expert jeepers will throw my way when I ask any noobish questions lol! I really want to try and take pics as I progress on fixing and updating things on my jeep, here's how it looks right now:

Project Blue Beetle

Welcome to Jeepz.com, Looks like you've got a nice Cherokee.

Back