Fng

gulay760

What’s up ppl... finally got a Jeep again. Had a land cruiser in high school. Step dad had an old CJ-5 that we would work on and teach me about wrenching. Now 20+ years later I got the family a 79’ CJ-7 so my son and I can do the same ( the daughter can help too lol ). I picked up this awesome ride a couple weeks ago. Most of the big major upgrades are already there. Leaves the fun stuff for the boy and I. So it’s a 79’ CJ-7 with a 92’ Ford 5.0 and Chevy one ton axles. Twin stick Dana 300 with Tera flex 4:1. Granny 4 speed and 37” tires. It’s runs great, looks good and the price was a steal. Looking forward to all the good times my family will have in this thing. Will be looking to this forum for giving this classic Jeep some cool modern tech while keeping that classic feel. TIA
0e8fbe6ba5d3eea98469ac6260cb34d7-1.jpg
1ad6293db2442fcbb71667528c5a68b5-1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz.com mobile app

Wow, that is a very nice CJ! congrats.

What plans do you have for it?

Wow, that is a very nice CJ! congrats.

What plans do you have for it?

Thx. Since the major work is already done my son and I will concentrate on the fun stuff. Personalizing it for our needs. Lights , gauges stuff like that. We live in a small farm/desert area so as we go out wheeling we’ll find out what else needs to be done. Lockers, gears and such will have to tested to see what changes need to be made. It’s hot as hell right now so we got a few months to work on electrical and cosmetics first.

Keep on Jeepin on

My biggest problem is always storage space for sandwiches and soda. If it's just the two of you then you can remove the rear seat - I always have a bunch of guys when I go wheeling though.

Back