TJ guy just grabbed a built JK

Marine jeeper

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Hey all I’ve not been on here in very long time. To say I’m a noob is an understatement LOL[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Even though I’ve had fun with a simple TJ with sad 4” lift with 33’s and limited wheeling for 12 years I have much to learn. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Ok to the point.......[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]I just picked up a SICK 2008 JK 2 door sport with 50k. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Have no idea what I have. It’s got a long arm kit with coilovers fox shocks in rear. 1 tons with D44’s front and back. Arb locker in rear only. Evo skids in rear for shock mounts. Crazy welded trusses with holes on top both front and rear axels. Not sure of lift size, poison spyder stuff everywhere warn 8k recovery sitting on procomp 40’s. Poison spyder stinger. Line-x paint job inside and out. Banks header and exhaust. B&M shifter arb compressor under hood. Lots of rigid industries LED’s nice sound system. Seats are heated power leather out of a wrx. LED’ for all lighting. The rear seems cut and not stock at all. I don’t know what it’s called but the gas filler neck has been relocated. I’m sure there is more. [/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]The bad. Every light on dash is on but thing runs mint. No DW or anything 6 speed stick goes 75 on highway no problem. [/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Sound like I know what I have but not so much. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]But I saw it and I HAD to have it Plus my TJ frame is u drivable [/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]I need to know I made a good choice and didn’t pay too much[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]If I can figure out how to post some pics I will do so to help this inquiry further. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Any input good or bad I’ll listen [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Thanks everyone [/FONT][FONT=&quot]✌🏼[/FONT][/FONT]

Post pics and price paid. It will help get you better feedback.

Welcome back.

Looks good. What makes you think you bought a mall crawler? At least it wouldn't be abused.

Regards,
JPNinPA

Sent using TapTalk

Well some guys in jeep forum really let me have it. Went to them for advise and they just enjoyed pointing out how I was in over my head. I didn’t t feed into the ridicule. I think I did ok for the $. Just cuz it’s not stretched with 1 tons and have Dana 60’s my Jeep’s not as cool as theirs. Wtf ever LOL

Well some guys in jeep forum really let me have it. Went to them for advise and they just enjoyed pointing out how I was in over my head. I didn’t t feed into the ridicule. I think I did ok for the $. Just cuz it’s not stretched with 1 tons and have Dana 60’s my Jeep’s not as cool as theirs. Wtf ever LOL

Isn't that what these forums are for???
The beginner, novice and experienced? Even for those over their heads.

Pay too much? Some may say yes, others no. How do you feel about it? Buyer remorse? Honestly, you own it there is no looking back.
Have fun and move on.

I just read online a guy asking 30s for a built JK rig claiming to have over 80k in it.

Regards,
JPNinPA

Sent using TapTalk

3032514546-1.gif
and enjoy the forum!

Back