New excited member from South Ontario!!

Trypt

Hello all. Today, in one hour, I go and get my 2020 Grand Cherokee Altitude! Just wanted to become a member before I go get it, as I'll need help with accessories, tires, etc, over the years!

How did I decide on the Jeep? Well, it wasn't even on my short list, I was looking at Sorentos, Edges, Santa Fe's, Muranos, all mid size SUVs and it never occurred to me to even check one of my dream cars of teenage years, the Jeep.

Queue the wife, who saw an add, with $10k off the price until Oct 31st, for a 2020, so we went to check it out. I thought for sure for that price I won't get any goodies inside, but in fact, the Jeep stood out instantly from the competition. Very well loaded, and inside absolutely gorgeous! And the drive was amazing also, not really truck like, perhaps moreso than the Edge, but also more power and felt bigger and stronger!

That was it, I was sold, and we went for it on Halloween. It's ready in an hour!

I will be a member for years to come, as I accessorize it and whatever more!

My first two posts will be about online sources for Jeep specific accessories, if there are any, but more importantly, a very specific winter tire question, but that will be in the tire/wheel section!

I will post pictures as well today after I drive off the lot, even tho it's raining!

Glad to be here!

Welcome!
Post some photos when you have a chance.

Welcome and congrats on the new JGC! Don't know whether there could be shipping issues from Quadratec.com to S Ontario but it's a good example of one-stop shopping site for drooling over whats available.

Here is my new Jeep, that's my wife there, not sure which one excites me more ;) lol..

My first choice was a blue colour, then red, but those are apparently available only on some ridiculous $70k trims here, but anyway, after I saw this Grey, I had to have it, over the silver, dark silver, black or white they had, this Sting Grey stood out and was awesome.

It's the Laredo Altitude with all weather package, sunroof and lighting group.

mynewjeep.jpg

Back