Newbie here

Dvazquez

I am new to the Jeep world! I have had mine for 3 months now. 2019 wrangler sports unlimited. I always wanted a yellow vehicle just so happens our dealership had a used one! Never new how much fun the mud could be! Just a little sad about how many jeeps in my area don’t participate in the Jeep wave! IMG_6217.JPGIMG_5652.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz.com mobile app

Welcome to the Jeep life. Here's a wave for you (use imagination).

I wave to all Jeeps and don't worry much if there is no wave back from a few....it's on them and not me.

Enjoy your new Jeep!

Welcome @dvazquez...always great to keep the jeep wave tradition going. The Wrangler has a broader range of buyers now from newbies>soccer moms>mall crawlers>posers to rock crawlers/veterans and more. Super color and remember to rinse the mud off then do it over again.

Hello! I am Stacy Hughes, a mechanical engineer. I am passionate about electrical equipment. I love traveling in jeep and also very interested in jeep mechanism. I would like to help with my experience in hoists and jacks. i am also blog writer and here i am to gain more knowledge and share my experience.

Back