Flip & Go

Hi my name is Richard. I’m a new member, the forum is great, a lot of good info.I have patented a a new accessory for Wrangler JK & JL 3 pcs hardtop that turns your Freedom Tops into a wide open ride with no storage taken up inside your Jeep. The panels stay connected and with no damage because they rest on top. Open to close in 1minute, this is a game changer, enjoy that open air ride as often during the day as you want without the hassle. Take a look at EZUFT.COM I was going to launch at the JeepBeach2020 Show mid April, postponed till September, so take a look and let me know what you think. The vid on the site is my JK with the prototype on it, been using daily and just gets better, new product on its way from my Florida manufacture.

Flip & Go

Have you seen the latest accessory for JK & JL 3pcs hardtop, this product at ezuft.com is really something that will enhance your Jeep Life.

Start new thread maybe in vendors if allowed.

ezUFT.com – EZ ULTIMATE FREEDOM TOPS

Website needs some work.

Price in town if picked up no shipping.
Install cost.

Price in COUS w/shipping.
Installers you work with across country.

Pic of what is in the box. Cause i think I’m getting the entire top for that price shipped and installed.

Level of difficulty installing...

On a phone i just see words not your product.

10 sec GIF of a young lady or not so strong individual flipping them over. Shows ease of operating. Whoever it is needs to smile.

Pics from inside and above.

Demo of not leaking after closing in a rainstorm... firetruck hose.

Go Pro video of them mot bouncing and damaging the roof while wheeling or on a PA highway or train tracks...

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz.com mobile app

Last edited:
3032514546-1.gif
and enjoy the forum!

Flip & go here, thank you for your suggestions, I will incorporate some of them into my site.The website is a work in progress, I jumped the gun a little before being completely ready. I’m very excited about my product, I’m in FL, I open and close my tops often, they sit on 1/4 thick neoprene rubber pads when open. I will do a video, there is no bouncing around at all. Thanks again for your input, I am NOT a techie guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz.com mobile app

Back