1. Hello from the new guy!

Hello everyone!

This is Rob joining you from the Western end of Johnson Valley located in Apple Valley Ca.

Just recently bought the second Jeep of my lifetime a 2001 TJ and it happens to also be the second black vehicle Ive ever owned the other one having been a black Jeep CJ-7 with the V-8 many years ago. (Boy I wish I still had that!)

The TJ is decked out as rock crawler at present (I bought it that way) and I intend to bring it a little closer to being capable of use between occasional light highway use and heavy mixed trail excursions.

Ive got a background of 15 years of working as an ASE Ford mechanic and have spent most of the rest of my life as a professional carpenter and fabricator for various state agencies.

I would be happy to share any of my experience and knowledge I can with anyone and would welcome the advice and sharing of knowledge from the members as I am just starting to get my feet wet in the world of Jeeping after quite some time.

I am certain Im going to need and will be grateful for all the help and advice I can get.

Thank you all in advance!

Rob

P.S. I hope I did this right?
    Im not too savvy about using forums.

Re: Hello from the new guy!

Welcome aboard the board !

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up - Jesse Jackson
    "Never look down on anybody unless you're helping him up" - Jesse Jackson

3. Re: Hello from the new guy!

Welcome, Rob!

Re: Hello from the new guy!

Perfect introduction. Pictures are cool too when available. Welcome.

5. Re: Hello from the new guy!

Welcome to the club! Enjoy