Hailing from Cajun Cajun country

CAJUN_4-Life

I’ve been a jeep man my whole life. My first vehicle was an 82’ Cj-7, second was 92 YJ, third was a 98 Grand Cherokee, then fast forward I had 2014 JK and I had evo coilover suspension dynatrac pro rock 44 front, all steering changed sitting on 37x 13.5 swampers. Divorce hit and I had to sell it. Well I’m finally back in the game. I have a 2015 JK with a small terafkex lift (can’t tell exactly which one it is). I’m ready to start beefing this guy up. Unfortunately a few days after purchasing I experienced the death wobble so steering components and alignment are first on the list
f0f38856af6140bbeaacdb55ef19f143-1.jpg

Has anyone had experience with carbon creations carbon fiber fender flares. I will post in the appropriate forum but just throwing it out there.
3f59d9b945ee3e5b60b8cfd373a90b25-1.jpg

They don’t make them anymore to my knowledge but I found a fender that had front and back so I pulled the trigger. They are handmade and say installation is little different for each set. I was just curious if anyone has them. Any meat hello from Deep South Louisiana. Glad to be back in the cult

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the board. And no experience with carbon creations.

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up - Jesse Jackson

Back