I will be the first.

Itchee96

Anyone wanting to go wheeling in URE, let me know. Also, check out DurtyRok, if you are interested in a Jeep club. They go wheeling about every month, to include Coal Creek in Tennessee, and Jeep Beach in Daytona in the Spring.

Jason, does URE = Uwharrie? I've been there twice and love it. Hopefully I'll get back this fall.

Not many posting on the NC board but as soon as I get mine running I am heading to uwahharrie. Should have the Cherokee running in the next two weeks ( just bought it and trying to figure out the bugs)

I am currently in central nc and have a 97 TJ Wrangler. In the fall I will be starting at western Carolina university

I'm in Central NC. I've been to URE a couple times, haven't been in the last year or so!

I'd be up for a run once I get the next work on the jeep done! (if that ever gets to happen!:roll:

Ure is cool... I try to get out there once a month.. I am from the Burlington area..

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110930_134754.png
    ForumRunner_20110930_134754.png
    503.4 KB · Views: 223

I’m down, I just got a JL Rubicon three weeks ago.Me and my lady went out and hit the beginner and intermediate trails the first weekend I got it. E89657AA-498D-408C-9FF1-92E0C5D4342E.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz.com mobile app

The reddish orange mud on that blue looks good. That should be a paint style.

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up - Jesse Jackson

Back